2016 has started out in a full sprint for Huntington Coast Capital. Through the first four weeks of the year, we have secured $11,300,175 dollars in working capital business loans for our clients. This volume represents the fastest start of any year since our first full year in operation in 2011!
The loan mix was varied and breaks down as follows:
* $5,500,000 business loan for a distributor of private label pastas, spices, and mixes secured by the company’s accounts receivable and inventory.
* $3,200,000 construction loan for a ground up development project in San Diego, CA.
* $100,000 SBA loan for a product development firm.
* $500,000 business loan for a auto transportation company.
* $2,000,0000 business loan for an importer of suits and formal wear for men.
Huntington Coast Capital is pleased to have secured funding for these clients! In each case, the client was in need of a creative business loan to grow their business. The business loan options we brought to the table allowed them to realize the full potential of their company.
If your company could benefit from having a choice of business loan options to choose from, we would like to speak with you! We enjoy playing a small role in insuring that our clients succeed.
To your success!
Patrick Zazueta | Founder
Huntington Coast Capital, Inc.