Asset Based Loans
Huntington Coast Capital has been procuring asset based loans for our business owner clients in Huntington Beach, California and across the country since inception in 2010. An asset based loan is a loan secured against inventory, accounts receivable, equipment, purchase orders or property.
More flexible than bank lending programs, asset based loans focus more on the collateral being leveraged versus the company balance sheet. The underwriting process for asset based loans ranges widely and there is typically a direct correlation between how lenient the lender is and the rates being charged. Traditional bank financing is difficult to qualify for and comes fraught with covenants and restrictions. Asset based loans are more flexible and entrepreneurial in nature. They allow business owners to improve their cash flow and reach their goals with fewer requirements for funding.
Looking for an asset based equipment loan? Visit our sister company Equipment Finance Quotes (www.equipmentfinancequotes.com) for a quick and easy online application process for all of your commercial equipment financing needs!
If your business could benefit from an asset based loan in Huntington Beach or anywhere in the United States, we would like to speak with you. Not all asset based lenders are the same and we will help you navigate the waters. Call us today!
Recent asset based loan transactions:
- $1,250,000 asset based loan secured by the accounts receivable of a importer of baby bedding and gifts
- $1,000,000 invoice factoring loan for a raw materials importer
- $275,000 private money asset based loan secured by a second position on real estate
- $500,000 asset based loan secured by the accounts receivable of a HVAC contractor
- $600,000 asset based loan to fund supply chain needs for a reseller of Apple iPhone and iPad products