Construction loans are used to finance the cost of construction for ground up and tenant improvement projects. Financing is available for projects of all sizes throughout the western United States through Huntington Coast Capital’s partners. The requirements for ground up projects are different from tenant improvement projects.
How do I apply for a tenant improvement construction loan and what are the requirements for approval?
- breakdown of costs provided by a licensed general contractor
- description of work to be done
- company financial statements for the previous two year-end periods
- current interim financial statements for the business
- breakdown of any equipment and FFE expenses to be included
- last 3 months of company bank statements
- description of how the improvements will enhance the business’ growth opportunities
How do I apply for a ground up construction loan and what are the requirements for approval?
- confirmation that all permits and approvals have been received by the city the project will be developed in
- breakdown of costs by a licensed general contractor
- bios on the sponsors in the development project including their past development experience
- site plans and elevations
- amount of equity being invested by the sponsors
- loan amount requested to complete the project
- permanent financing take out strategy for the construction loan
- personal financial statements on the sponsors
For a ground up construction projects the property essentially has to be “shovel ready” and not subject to any city approvals or permits. Requests for land purchases where the permits need to be financed are impossible to find from debt capital partners. At least a 50% down payment on the land and all permits need to be paid by the sponsor/owners in the project. Once everything is in place, you can qualify for a construction loan.
Call 844-239-2632 to discuss your project! You can also apply below and one of our representatives will be in contact within 24 hours.
Need an equipment loan for your construction business? Visit our sister company Equipment Finance Quotes.com (www.equipmentfinancequotes.com) and apply online in seconds! We have most every equipment finance need covered!